May 26, 2012

29 Faces - Day 26 Nice 3 day weekend

I hope you all are having a wonderful 3 day weekend. Husband and I are getting a massage later today and I’m looking forward to that. Otherwise, I don’t think we’ll do much, maybe go to a movie and relax.

I have to thank my dear husband, Big G, for getting my car a new battery today. Yesterday when I went to pick up Little G, my grandson, from daycare my car wouldn’t start when we were leaving. The battery was dead. I had to call Big G to come and start the car with jumper cables.  Luckily, he was there in a hurry because it was HOT in the car.  We were on our way in no time thanks to my sweet man.

Here’s my next face with a little Zentangle doodles thrown in.

Day 26-web

What are your plans for the weekend?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin