May 30, 2012

29 Faces Day 29 - In profile

Well this is the last day for the 29 Faces challenge and I think I’m going to miss it. Well it’s not the official last day of the challenge, that’s tomorrow. But it’s my last face, my 29th…OMG did I really make it to the end? Can’t believe I did…along with so many others.  I’m proud that we didn’t quit when it would have been easier to do so.  I’m thrilled with the new friends I’ve made and my new followers. Thank you for the follow.

I want to thank Martha, who sponsored and coordinated the 29 faces challenge. Her cool blog is at http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com/  so be sure to visit with her. She also has some awesome videos on her YouTube channel. Click here to go to: Martha's YouTube channel.

This is my one and only profile face. I hope to get better at it as I practice more and I plan to do a lot of practicing.  

Day 29 IMG_0152

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin