October 19, 2008

ATC: Seasonal Zentangles Plus

These I made just because they are fun to make.  If you'd like to trade, leave me a note.  I may not answer right away as I will be out of town when this message posts.  But I'll contact you as soon as I return.

Spring                                 Summer

ATC-Spring LeavesZent-SummerLeaves

Fall                                          Winter

Zent-FallLeavesZent-WinterLeaves

 

“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.”

.................John Burroughs

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful series! I love all of the pattterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I do like the style, combining the idea of the zentangle with a "pictorial" image.
    Must try some of these for myself.
    John

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin