October 13, 2008

Tagged again...

Jennifer from Trial and Error tagged me in my "I've been tagged" post.  Then before I finished this message I was tagged again by Sandy at My own Little World. 

 

The "Rules" for being tagged:

  • link to the person who tagged you
  • list 6 random things about yourself
  • tag 6 new people
  • let each tagged person know by posting a comment on their blog
  • link to the 6 people you've tagged
  • and let the person who tagged you know that you posted

 

Six new random things:

  1. I love, love, love New Mexico red and green chile but it has to be HOT! Spicy hot.  You just can't get that hot stuff here in California.
  2. Rather than get it over with, I procrastinate doing the things I hate to do. Then I stress over it.
  3. I always thought it would be cool to own a bookstore and coffee shop near a university.  
  4. I have a deep desire to visit Italy and photograph everything I see.  Not sure I'll ever make it.
  5. The TV show Supernatural is my guilty pleasure.  I adore Jensen Ackles.
  6. When I was I younger I had a premonition that I would be in a car and we would collide with a white car. The next day, as I was telling my friend about the vision, a white car rear ended us. 

 

Bloggers I've tagged:

Violette at Violette's Folk Art

Sherry at Sherry's Musings

My joy-full journey

Laurel Englehardt at Happiness is..

Dawn at Dblogala

Linda Woods at Journal Revolution

2 comments:

  1. Linda, finally posted from your tag. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Rather than get it over with, I procrastinate doing the things I hate to do. Then I stress over it. "

    &

    "I have a deep desire to visit Italy and photograph everything I see. Not sure I'll ever make it. "

    I'm just like you!! Obviously in more ways that just these two reasons, but I had to point them out. I love you Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin