November 6, 2007

If You Obey All The Rules

Wow 2 posts in one day. This is the journal page I started last night. It has a variety of scraps of paper glued to the base sheet. I added a deep yellow watercolor wash that was too transparent, and it showed too much of the text in my little papers. So I used a acrylic wash and it looks much better.



I also wanted to try using some of the calligraphy that I've been learning. This is a fun set but I was still too chicken to do it right on the page. I wrote it out on a seperate sheet and then cut it up and glued it down. The woman's image was printed on a laser printer and I used contact paper to make it transparent.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely journal page!
    Thanks for stopping by our blog and sharing your lunch with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin