November 19, 2007

Have I been lazy or busy?

OK yes I confess, I've been a bit of both. I haven't blogged because I've been too lazy to take pictures of my art efforts but I have been creating. I'll post them in the order they were created:

CollageOnNews

This picture was inspired by both Judy Wise and by Paulette Insall.

Judy's post concerning making journal pages from newspaper coated with house primer freed up my creative side. I figure it's just newspaper not paper I paid for. That's amazingly freeing. I felt I could experiment and if I didn't like it, I could just toss it. No loss in using paper that was going to be recycled anyway.

The other inspiration came from Paulette Insall's videos on Youtube. The videos show her amazing layering techniques and beautiful paintings.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin