November 23, 2007

The Christmas Spirit is in Me

Thanksgiving was a quiet one this year. It was just My Guy and me for dinner. We went to the Firehouse resturant in Old Sacramento and it was delicious. I was so stuffed I couldn't believe it. I did get a chance to talk to My girl and mom but not seeing them is so hard. I concentrated on the many, many things I have to be thankful for and didn't dwell on what I was missing. It helped me get through the day. I hope you had a wonderful day as well.

Now Thanksgiving is over and I'm finally allowing myself to get excited over Christmas. I expect Christmas will be a very good one. I've always said anticipation is what makes Christmas so exciting but the anticipation is going to kill me this year. I just can't wait for Dec 21st as we'll be flying to NM to see My Girl and her new husband. yay! It's been too long since I've laid eyes on my baby girl. :)

I signed up for the Christmas Journaling class at http://www.shimelle.co.uk/classes and it looks to be a lot of fun. We get started with the journaling prompts on December 1st and I've been looking for images to use for the individual pages. I found this in old CD from a image editor I used ages ago. I just love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin