June 12, 2012

Sometimes computers just tick me off.

Yes I am ticked off.  Several weeks ago I configured my blog to collect comments using a third party service named intensedebate.com. Over the weekend something happened to “turn it off” and I lost all but a few of the comments in my “Girl Painted” post.  What’s funny is that it’s still turned on in other posts… What the #@$%?? 

I had over 30 comments in that post and I was lucky to have been able to read most of them. However, I hadn’t had a chance to respond and now they are g-o-n-e.  If you were one of the many sweet people who left me a very kind message and I didn’t respond…now you know why. 

Thank you for leaving such encouraging comments. I’m just sorry that I didn’t respond right away.  I took it for granted that it would always be there.  I should know better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin