February 25, 2011

I was arrested last night

I woke up this morning thinking about the dream I had last night.  It’s rare that I remember my dreams, but I guess this one made a big impression. In my dream, I was trying to go into the local library to look for a certain art book but they required you to have a purse to enter the building.  (Yeah, it was my dream but it didn’t make sense to me either …. in the dream or now.) 

So what do I do?  I borrowed some woman’s purse without asking.  I was just going to run in, get the book I needed and come right back out and give it back.  Before I could get very far, I was arrested. LOL. Apparently purse borrowing is a federal offense. I told the FBI, that I hadn’t opened it and I fully intended to give it back. They didn’t believe me. Thinking about it, I probably wouldn’t have believed it either. As I was sitting handcuffed, all I could think of was that I was going to have a felony on my record and I wouldn’t be able to get a job.  Weird dream. I wonder what book I was looking for?

Maybe it was 365 Daily Creativity Journal so I could work on Day 6. The prompt for day 6 is work with the first fruit or vegetable you see. Fresh, canned or juice.  Yeah other than potatoes I’m not into using food in art.  Plus, even if I was, I haven’t been shopping in a while, so I didn’t have any. So I found some cool images online and came up with this journal page:

365-Day6

I love love love chocolate strawberries! I love two twice as much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin