February 20, 2011

365 Creativity - Days 2 to 4

I have to admit, I’m not very good at finishing up a page or project in a day.  I try but it just doesn’t always work out. Here’s what I have for days 2 through 4 in the book.

Day 2 Challenge was: Use your favorite animal as inspiration

365-Day2web 

Day 3 - Make something from paper but don’t use glue, scissors or draw on it.

I made a birthday card for my nephew’s 1st birthday.

365-Day3

Day 4 - Take a 5 minute walk and use materials you find there.

While I was hunting up some wrapping paper for a baby present I found materials for day 4.

365-Day4web

What have you been up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. These look great. I didn't get up to any art on the weekend :( Soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin