September 21, 2009

A Few More Journal Pages

I’ve been able to keep up with the prompts from Kelly Kilmer’s class but I’m getting behind in posting the images to the blog. So here goes without too much explanation. I’d love to read your thoughts, so please leave me a comment.9-12-09 Pen Pals

9-13-09 Goals9-14-09 Out the Front door

9-17-09 Movies

9-15-09 Vacation Day

Mental health day off is what I used to call a day when I called in sick to work but wasn’t really sick.  Just needed the day off before I stressed out too much. I’m now self-employed so I don’t need to do that any more.

1 comment:

  1. your pages are wonderful. I especially like your goals page and your mental health day ;)
    I took Kelly's class and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin