October 26, 2009

VHS tape elicits an ESP experience?

Do you have ESP?  Ever have an experience that left you wondering if you did?  Me, I’ve had several.  Yesterday for example.  I took a me day and went window shopping at the local stores and made a quick stop at the local Goodwill store.  I love shopping at the Goodwill for recyclable art supplies.  That’s where I got the chewed up Barbie doll I altered for Halloween last year. When I bought it the cashier looked at me funny and asked me if I was sure I wanted it with a chewed up hand.  I wasn’t lucky this trip but I did have an ESP experience while I was there.

I was browsing the used book section and in the middle of the book section was a table full of  VHS tapes.  Why I stopped to look at them I’m not too sure. I have only one working VHS player and it’s in the workout room. I don’t watch TV in there for more than 1/2 hour at a time. Anyway, as I was checking out the various titles, I spied out of the corner of my eye, the title “Mrs. Brown.”  My daughter’s married surname is Mrs. Brown.  My first thought was to grab the tape, buy it and use the cover for an art piece for my daughter. (She inspires a lot of my work.)

However, when I looked for it I couldn’t find it.  What? Yeah, I looked all over the table for the “Mrs. Brown” tape but no, it wasn’t there.  I thought I must be going crazy. (Well, I am but shhhh, don’t tell anyone.) I finally gave up and moved on to the the next book shelf. 

A minute later my daughter texted me. Weird, huh?

Here is my latest journal page:

 

Date Night

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin