May 30, 2009

New Art

May 24, 2009

This was a little something I worked on for the 30 day challenge.  This is 9 x 12 on Canvas board.  The background is scrapbook paper.  The girl is painted with colored pencils and acrylics.  The flower is a 3-D silk flower and brad glued on to the image.   I want to live in that castle but I’d settle for having hair that looked this good. :)  I’m easy. 

I started another abstract but it's still sitting on my studio easel half finished. Maybe tomorrow night. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! Very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman is beautiful, and I love the misty background. I might need to try a 30 day challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin