June 1, 2009

Feeling Exposed!

Feeling Exposed 5-30-09

 

I joined Facebook a few years ago and didn’t do much with it until recently.  Being separated by distance, my art life is not usually shared with my family and my family life is usually not shared on my art site.   Lately the two have been converging and it feels weird. All of a sudden friends and family are seeing my art and my art friends are seeing my family conversations and I’m feeling a little exposed.  

But I do enjoy Facebook and if you’d like me to add you as a friend, I’ll do it if I know your Facebook name. 

3 comments:

  1. I've been having this same feeling with facebook! It's funny, I don't have a problem sharing my art with complete strangers but get freaked by the the people who should support me most, my family, seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy for this picture Linda.

    Wow this is fantastic.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin