March 4, 2008

Some days I wanna

Here's a painting I started on a particularly stressful day of tech support.  I tell My Guy that some people should not use a computer but they do and I have to deal with them.  It's not that they are mean or stupid but that they don't follow directions very well.  This was my response to my day last Monday. And those are the tire tracks I wanted to leave on a few callers.

I justwanna

By the way, that really isn't tire tracks. It's called "punchinella" ... the stencil I was looking for in a previous post.  I found it at: SkyBluePink.com  Lots of really fun collage stuff at really reasonable prices.

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting, I think I know exactly how you feel on those days

    BTW glad you found your punchinella

    John

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin