March 19, 2008

Passionate Woman

PassionateWoman

Well the eye surgery went well but I'm still in the healing process. My distance vision is great and I love it.  However, the one thing I hadn't planned on or maybe I should say that I didn't fully understand, was how much I'd miss my close up vision.  Previously, while I usually wore glasses to read I could still read close up without my glasses.  I no longer can and I miss it. While I am going to enjoy my new found distance vision and the fact that I no longer have to wear glasses all day long, I'm not sure, yet, that I would do it again. I'll have to get back to you on that later. As I mentioned before, I didn't hate my glasses as much as My Guy did. 

And speaking of My Guy, he's loving the surgery.  He didn't lose as much of his close up vision as I did.  So he can still read the computer screen without readers and see great at a distance.  I'm jealous and I've told him so. :)

The reason for the art above is that I'm not feeling very sexy at the moment so I channeled it into the above journal page.  The surgery requires that you do not wear makeup for a week after surgery and while I usually don't wear much anyway I hate not being able to. (Plus I need a haircut.)  My Guy has been very sweet in telling me how attractive I am without glasses but I just don't feel it.  I do think he is very sweet though and one of the many reasons why I love him.  Friday, Friday I get it back and just in time for a wine club mini event Friday night.  Whew. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin