February 19, 2006

So much to do, so little time

Wow it's been a little while since I've written. So much is going on that I hardly remember to write. I'm taking an online programming class in C++, I've gotten involved in 4 ATC art swaps, I just finished adding some art to a deco, My Guy and I are looking for land to build a new home and trying to prepare the current house to put up for sale in the spring.
Building a new home is so exciting. Last weekend we found some property not far from here. 7 acres of land not all of which we can afford. We will probably partner up with a friend of My Guys and split the land between the two of us. But that's where the probelms come in. The land only has a water hook up for 1 home and we need another. Water hookups are not easy to come by and when you can get it, they are very expensive.
shoot, I have to stop now....my guy is waiting for me to watch a movie. More later.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin