December 28, 2005

Tuesday is the new Monday

It started off at 8am with a cup of coffee and a few pages of INXS:Story to Story, the INXS autobiography. I received the book for Christmas from The Girl because she knows I'm a big, although new, INXS fan. (Yes she rolls her eyes when the Switch CD starts playing but then she ends up singing along to Pretty Vegas and Perfect Strangers.) My Guy wakes up a few minutes later, eyes wide in surprise that I'm up before him. He is the early to bed, early to rise type and I'm the night owl sleep in late type.

This is a 4 day work week. The first day of the work day consisted of processing two orders, some email, a few tech support phone calls and updating a QP message board user account. Whoop-ti! I was going to clean up the piles of paper on my desk but I ended up putting up a message board on ThisLittleBit.com website. I'm not sure why, the website doesn't generate any traffic. It's just a repository for some images of my art work and pictures of JD Fortune. Actually I do know why I did it...because I could. Yes I'm a process person, not an end product person. I like to try things and move on.

Later I went to Linens and Things with My Guy and The Girl to buy a vacuum cleaner. Hummmm We got a *Dyson* and for 400 bucks it had damn well better be a good one. It's The Girl's job to vacuum the house and she was the most excited by the purchase. She researched the different vacuums, decided which one she wanted and explained why it was good. So based on her research we bought it. It appears to be a good choice.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin