February 4, 2012

More on Self Imposed Limitations

 

Jan-23-2012-web

Jan-23-2012c

Jan-23-2012b

This is from the previous day.  The page background is made of stencil prints. That is, the paint left over on the stencil which I turned onto a blank page then lifted--> print made. I really liked the print and couldn’t bring myself to write on it. Below is a better view of the print.

JournalJan 19-22-2012b

Here it is with the tags moved out of the way.

JournalJan 19-22-2012

Here is a picture of our little prince…just turned 19 months old. He is getting so big.

Little-Prince-at-19-months-web

1 comment:

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin