May 29, 2011

I Was Chasing Spring

 

It’s my first journal page in quite a while. It was inspired by the weather here in New Mexico.  It’s been an odd year so far (to me).  I do believe we have gone from Winter right into Summer, skipping Spring altogether. We have been going back and forth between hot weather and cold.  Just when you think you’re going to have a good day, the temperature turns cold and very windy. 40 miles per hour gusts type of windy.  Blah!

What the heck happened to Spring?  We had snow on May 1st; it was rainy and windy and in the low 60’s up until two weeks ago, then the last few days have been windy and in upper 80’s and low 90’s. I need just a few weeks of 70 degree, windless days to get over my restlessness.  Is that too much to ask?  Yes, apparently, it is.  

 ChasingSpring2Web

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you about Spring; we didn't get one either. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 90's, which doesn't usually happen here until August. Let me know if you find that Spring we lost- I could sure use some!

    Very cool journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! I think Spring was like 3 days we had here in March. We also went from Winter straight to Summer. We would have liked a few 70 to 80 degree days and a couple of picnics and walks in the park before Summer hit. Beautiful journal page! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin