November 21, 2010

I say a little prayer


I have been uninspired lately and it’s been hard to get working on my art. It seems like I can always find something else to do, even when I go into my office/art room to paint.  That's part of the problem though, my office has not only my art supplies but my computer. I sit down to look for one specific thing on my computer and before you know it, it’s hours later and I still haven’t done what I set out to do in the first place. I think I have ADD.

Anyway I did manage to finish the following page after watching an old episode of Creative Labs with Michael deMeng on DIY a few days ago. I really liked his idea to use a polaroid frame to insert a new image. I may make a few more empty frames with my Cricut for later use. 

Poloroid photo page 1

Poloroid photo page 2

Poloroid photo page 3

I really like the veiny, spidery texture. It really holds the color well.

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly relate to being uninspired. I guess it's the creative process. We must be twins, I go to use my computer for a quick look up, and 2 hours later I'm still on it, and no art gets done (like now, lol!)
    You are still managing to create, even if you aren't inspired, so that's a good thing!
    hugs
    betty

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin