December 13, 2007

Journal Your Christmas - December 12

Right side

Dec 12 Journal your Christmas left Side

Left Side with a spot left open for a "present day" photo.

Dec12 Journal your Christmas right Side

That's it, we are up to date. The prompt for the 13th, how the gifts get sorted on Christmas day, I happened to cover on journal above.  So I will use the 13th for my own prompt, Company Christmas Parties. My Guy had his annual Christmas party for work last night and it was a lot of fun. Good food, a little wine, a gift exchange and some great table company. We took some killer pictures last night, and this is coming from someone who hates her picture taken.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi there-

    Love your journal!

    I'm in Shimelle's class, too, and have just discovered altered art/altered journals-I think I've found my niche (finally).


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    The class is a lot of fun, isn't it? Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am new to journaling (used to consider myself an artist but moving into all sorts of crafts....) I enjoyed seeing the exaples of your journal pages. Quite inspirational, I must start to get something going and make a journal happen. Thanks, John

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. I will respond by email if your profile includes an email address or if you leave your email address in the message. Have a wonderful day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin