June 14, 2012

Your Unique Spirit

Hi everyone.  I haven’t been arting it up much this last week. Don’t know why, probably just a little tired. The hot weather seems to do that to me…even with air-conditioning. Yet, I’d rather it be summer than winter. How about you?  Are you a cold weather person or hot?

This is what I did manage to work on…. I used mainly watercolor pencils for the painting and markers for the lettering. To create lettering, I used Photo Shop Elements and after printing to regular paper, I traced them using graphite paper.  Then used Pitt markers to color them in.

I had previously colored her outfit blue but had a change of heart and wanted it pink instead. I used scrapbook paper to change the color.

UniqueSpirit-web

I’m linking this to:

And to:

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all your sweet comments and constructive criticisms. ;)  

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin