February 4, 2007

My Favorite Band - INXS plus other stuff

INXS is my favorite band. I really got into JD and INXS during RockStar:INXS. What a fun show that was. I found lots of new music to enjoy. Since then I've seen INXS twice in concert and I have a ticket to see them again in March. My husband is annoyed by my desire to see them in concert again. He went with me to the first two concerts and had a great time. But now he refuses to go again. That's OK, I'll go alone and I know I'll enjoy it.

I had some good news this morning. I started a diet last week and worked really hard on it all week long. 40 minute to 1 hour work outs and strict food intake...ie: a low carb diet. It paid off, I lost 7 lbs and food cravings. Yeah. I don't think I can do 20 more lbs before March 11 (INXS concert date) but I'm going to try the best I can. My actual goal is 20 lbs by May 1st. That's my baby girl's wedding day. Wedding day?...that's better left for another day.

I'll post more tomorrow as this was really supposed to be just a test post to see how Picassa added images to the blog. Very easy. Cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin